Brief Profile Overview
Full Name: Bella Grace Weems-Lambert
Age: 27 years old
Birthday: June 17, 1996
Birth Place: Arizona, United States
Height: 5‘ 3"
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Net Worth: Estimated around $5 million
Relationship Status: Married to Dallin Lambert since 2017. They have two daughters together – Broncs (b. 2018) and Ivy (b. 2021).
- Facebook – Over 1.5 million followers
- Instagram – 6 million followers, avg. 300k likes per post
- Twitter – Around 500k followers, avg. 5k retweets
- YouTube – 2.55 million subscribers, 750 million views
Her Origami Owl Success Story
Bella co-founded Origami Owl in 2010 at the age of 14 along with her mom. It is a custom jewelry company that allowed customization of charm bracelets and lockets.
Some key milestones:
- Started from home garage in Arizona with $350
- Reached revenue of $24 million in first year
- Crossed $250 million revenue and over 400 employees by 2014
- Valued at $1 billion in 2014, making Bella one of the youngest self-made female billionaires.
Today, Origami Owl offers a wide range of jewelry like necklaces, rings, earrings etc. It remains popular for its customizable charm collection.
Gaining YouTube Fame Through Lifestyle Vlogging
Since 2013, Bella has grown her YouTube channel ‘Bella and Dallin‘ through consistent vlogging on fashion, beauty, pregnancy, motherhood and lifestyle.
Some of her most popular content themes include:
- Pregnancy updates and birth vlogs
- Motherhood hacks and routines
- Fashion lookbooks and styling videos
- Makeup and beauty tutorials
- Q&As and personal storytimes
- Cooking and home videos
- Couple challenges and tags
She collaborates frequently with friends like Aspyn Ovard and Meghan Rienks. She has an engaging, bubbly persona that resonates with her predominantly female audience.
Other Business Ventures and Projects
Some of Bella‘s other projects over the years include:
- Launching her clothing line Ideally Bella in 2018
- Releasing a single called "Ready or Not" in 2018
- Appearing in shows like Quit Your Day Job and Girl Starter
- Collaborations with brands like FabFitFun, Dime Beauty, Colourpop
- Upcoming projects for 2023 – jewelry line, podcast, book
Bella‘s Advocacy and Charity Work
Bella has been involved in charity work with organizations like:
- Make-A-Wish Foundation – Granted wishes for kids with critical illnesses
- Saving Tiny Hearts Society – Raised funds for families with babies in NICU
- Worked on campaigns for promoting body positivity and self-love
She actively uses her platform to advocate for mental health awareness especially among teenagers and young adults.
Fun Facts About Bella Weems-Lambert
- She met Dallin at a trade show in 2012, it was love at first sight!
- She loves dogs and has three – Remi, Chloe and Millie
- Close friends with influencers like Aspyn Ovard and Meghan Rienks
- Enjoys baking, yoga, Pilates in her free time
- Gets inspiration from entrepreneurs like Walt Disney, Steve Jobs
Bella Weems-Lambert has emerged as an inspirational figure for young women entrepreneurs owing to her multi-faceted success across business and social media at a young age. Her passion, business acumen and resilient spirit continue to motivate her growing fanbase.