Full Name: Kendall Nicole Jenner
Birthday: November 3, 1995 (Age 28)
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Born: Los Angeles, California, United States
Height: 5‘ 10" (178 cm)
Net Worth: $45 million (Forbes)
Relationship Status: Dating NBA player Devin Booker
As the daughter of Kris and Caitlyn Jenner and younger sister to Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Rob Kardashian, Kendall Jenner grew up in the spotlight. The family‘s E! reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians thrust them into fame when Kendall was just 12 years old.
While extremely shy and introverted, Kendall soon became a fan favorite on the show. Viewers loved watching her transform from an awkward, lanky pre-teen into a poised, successful young woman. Her quiet, more serious personality contrasted her outspoken sisters.
Outside of filming, Kendall enjoyed horseback riding, spending time at her family‘s ranch, and hanging out with friends like fellow models Hailey Bieber and Gigi Hadid. Her parents encouraged her passion for modeling from a young age.
Kendall‘s modeling career began at age 14 when she signed with Wilhelmina Models…
- First commercial modeling jobs at age 14
- New York Fashion Week debut at age 18
- Named one of Forbes‘ highest-paid models since 2014
- Estée Lauder‘s first-ever celebrity brand ambassador in 2016
- Has appeared in Fashion Shows for Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Versace, Alexander Wang, and more
- Became a Victoria‘s Secret Angel in 2015
- Vogue covers, Calvin Klein campaign, Tiffany & Co. partnership in 2017
- Founded tequila brand 818 Tequila in 2021
- Named #1 Model in the World on Models.com (2017-2022)
- Included in Time 100 list of most influential people (2014 and 2018)
- British Fashion Award for Model of the Year (2014 and 2018)
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Model (2014-2019)
- Revolve Social Media Star Award (2021)
Beyond modeling, Kendall has spread her wings into business ventures like:
- Kendall + Kylie – A fashion line started in 2012 with sister Kylie Jenner including handbags, clothing, swimwear and more.
- 818 Tequila – Kendall founded her own tequila brand in 2021 inspired by her love of the drink. The sustainable, hand-crafted tequila received rave reviews.
- Paid Sponsorships – She has lucrative deals with brands like Estée Lauder, Calvin Klein, Tiffany & Co., Adidas, Daniel Wellington watches, and more.
- Apps and Games – Kendall + Kylie app and Kendall & Kylie game released with Glu Mobile.
- Writing – She authored young adult novel Rebels: City of Indra with sister Kylie in 2014.
The model generously uses her celebrity platform to support causes like:
- Children‘s Hospital Los Angeles
- Charlity: Water – Provides access to clean drinking water
- Girl Up campaign by the United Nations Foundation
- Participated in hurricane relief efforts like Hand in Hand: A Benefit for Hurricane Relief
Fun Facts about Kendall
- Fluent in sign language
- Huge fan of director Quentin Tarantino
- Enjoys artistic hobbies like photography and painting
- Favorite movies are Clueless and Do The Right Thing
- Loves dog sledding and snowboarding
- Prefers a simple, healthy, organic diet
- Had a singing cameo on PartyNextDoor‘s 2016 track “Recognize”
The Future is Bright
At just 27, Kendall Jenner has already achieved wild success as a world-famous supermodel and social media star. With her drive, work ethic, and razor-sharp business acumen, there is no doubt she will continue taking the fashion and entertainment industries by storm for years to come. Her massive global fanbase is eager to keep up with everything Kendall does next!