|Full Name||Lisa Jean Barlow|
|Birthday||December 14, 1974 (age 48)|
|Birthplace||New York, New York|
|Current City||Salt Lake City, Utah|
|Alma Mater||University of Utah (Marketing)|
|Occupation||Reality Television Personality, Entrepreneur, Marketing Executive|
|Spouse||John Barlow (m. ????-present)|
|Social Media||Instagram, Twitter, TikTok|
Lisa Barlow first made her mark as an entrepreneur building businesses in fashion, liquor, and marketing. But it was her 2020 casting on The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City that catapulted her to national fame. As one of the breakout stars of the show‘s freshman season, Barlow quickly became known for her strong personality, sharp tongue, and endless hustle.
From East Coast Roots to Utah Life
Born in New York City and raised primarily on Long Island, Barlow moved to Utah for college where she earned a marketing degree from the University of Utah. It was there that she met her future husband John Barlow, heir to the Barlow fortune built on the appliance business.
After gaining experience in marketing and partnerships, Barlow leveraged her skills to co-found the concierge marketing agency LUXE in 2004. This launched her entrepreneurial career and paved the way for the multitude of businesses she would eventually spearhead.
Hustling Her Way to Reality TV Fame
Barlow brought her passionate personality and penchant for conflict to The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City in 2020. As one of six inaugural cast members, she quickly established herself as a central character on the show.
While RHOSLC was intended to highlight the affluent side of Mormon culture in Utah, Barlow – a Jewish convert to Mormonism – has been at the center of much of the show‘s drama. She sparred frequently with castmates Jen Shah and Mary Cosby over their behavior and jail scandal.
With viewer ratings for RHOSLC consistently strong, Barlow seems poised to share more of her over-the-top lifestyle and business hustles to fans in upcoming seasons.
The Many Business Endeavors of Lisa Barlow
In addition to her breakout reality TV fame, Barlow is perhaps best known as an extremely driven entrepreneur and marketing executive. Some of her most prominent business ventures include:
- LUXE Marketing (2004-present): The concierge marketing firm she co-founded that connects brands with influencer talent. Continues operations today.
- Dioji Skincare (2012-2013): A natural skincare company she launched with Danny Dioji. Sold in 2013 to Guthy-Renker.
- Fresh Wolf (2015-present): An athleisure clothing and apparel company she co-founded with Danny Wolkov. Features trendy activewear.
- Vida Tequila (2017-present): Ultra-premium tequila brand she co-owns with RHOSLC co-star Meredith Marks. Won multiple taste awards.
- Marketing rights for RHOSLC (2020-present): Barlow owns rights to taglines, merchandise, and marketing for the TV show itself.
- Real estate (2004-present): Invests in luxury real estate assets and property management across Utah.
Beyond Business: Her Personal Side
When she isn‘t hustling or stirring up drama on RHOSLC, Barlow enjoys skiing, traveling, and spending time with her family. She and husband John Barlow have been married for over 25 years after meeting as students at the University of Utah.
The couple has two grown sons together and split time between Park City, Utah and their new mansion in Salt Lake City. Barlow prides herself on being a hands-on parent, even as she juggles her many business pursuits and reality TV career.