|Full Name||Lori Greiner|
|Birthday||December 9, 1969|
|Net Worth||$150 million|
|Social Media||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok|
Lori Greiner is an inventor and investor known as the "Queen of QVC". She has 120 patents & stars on ABC‘s Shark Tank. With her passion for innovation and promotion, she built an impressive retail empire.
Early Life and Education
Born in Chicago in 1969, Lori was always fascinated by creativity and design. She created and sold jewelry during high school. Greiner studied communications and film at Loyola University, where she also served as a resident advisor. After college, she took jobs as a playwright, real estate agent, and at the Chicago Tribune before focusing on inventing.
Launching to Success on QVC
Greiner got her big break in the late 1990s when she pitched the idea for an earring organizer she called the Jewelry Box on QVC. The product sold out completely in under 10 minutes! This led to a lucrative partnership which continues to this day. Greiner has created over 100 products for QVC, including hits like Clever Clip and Huggable Hangers. Her ingenious knack for problem-solving and camera-friendly personality were the perfect fit for sales success.
Beyond her work with QVC, some of Lori‘s most memorable inventions include:
- The Cooling Rack – A roasting rack allowing air circulation for even cooking. Sold over 1 million units.
- The Neat Sheet – A fitted sheet with labeled sides making bedmaking easier.
- Allway Pillow – A pillow that flips inside out to offer a cool sleeping surface.
- The Neckline Slimmer – A device to help lift and tone neck muscles.
- Scrub Daddy – A popular smiley sponge featured on Shark Tank with over $13M in sales.
Investing on Shark Tank
Lori joined Shark Tank in 2012 during Season 3 and quickly became a fan favorite for her warm personality. Some of her most notable deals include:
- Squatty Potty – A footstool to improve toilet posture that reached $100M in sales.
- Simply Fit Board – A balance board that sold over $100M per year after airing.
- Readerest – A magnetic eyeglass holder doing over $15M annually.
Lori has invested over $10 million in dozens of businesses, offering her retail expertise.
Why We Love Lori Greiner
There are so many reasons Lori Greiner has become a beloved public figure! Here are a few:
- Her passion for helping everyday people turn their ideas into successful businesses. She‘s always willing to offer her expertise.
- Her sweet, compassionate nature and ability to connect authentically with entrepreneurs on Shark Tank.
- Her creative and solution-oriented mind that‘s always envisioning new products. Her innovations have made life easier for millions!
- Her inspirational path to success through hard work and perseverance. She‘s a self-made role model.
- Her support and advocacy for female entrepreneurs. She invests in women-led companies and charity projects benefitting women.
5 Fascinating Facts About Lori Greiner
- She came up with her first invention at just 13 – cardboard earrings!
- She gave over 100 public speeches by the end of high school.
- She originally wanted to write comedy scripts for television.
- She tests all her inventions extensively before taking them to market.
- Her most popular invention is the Clever Clip which has sold over 10 million units.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is Lori Greiner‘s birthday?
Lori Greiner was born on December 9, 1969. She is currently 53 years old.
What is Lori Greiner‘s net worth?
Lori Greiner has an estimated net worth of over $150 million. Her wealth comes from her inventions, QVC product sales, Shark Tank investments, books, and other ventures.
How many patents does Lori Greiner have?
Greiner holds over 120 U.S. and international patents for her inventions, including some of her most popular products marketed via QVC and other channels. Her innovative mind is always producing new ideas!
Is Lori Greiner married?
Yes, Lori Greiner married Dan Greiner in 2010. The two currently reside in Chicago.
What are Lori Greiner‘s hobbies and interests?
In her free time, Lori enjoys traveling, scuba diving, and spending time with family and friends. She also serves on nonprofit boards supporting female entrepreneurs.
Lori Greiner is an inspiration who will continue using her creativity and business savvy to help entrepreneurs achieve their dreams!