Brief Profile Overview
|Full Name||Mason Dash Disick|
|Birthday||December 14, 2009|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, CA|
|Parents||Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick|
|Social Media||@masondisickofficial (Instagram)|
As a longtime Keeping Up With the Kardashians fan, I‘ve had the pleasure of watching Mason Disick grow up on camera from an adorable baby to the funny, smart teenager he is today. As the firstborn child of Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick, Mason has been in the spotlight since birth but still remains down-to-earth and incredibly close with his famous family.
Background & Early Life
Mason Dash Disick was born on December 14, 2009 in Los Angeles, California to parents Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick. He first appeared on E!‘s hit reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians as a baby, immediately becoming a fan favorite.
Mason‘s birth and babyhood were heavily featured on the show. He was named after his late grandfather, Mason Dash Disick, who passed away just a few years before Mason was born. According to Kris Jenner, he looks just like his grandfather as a baby.
As the first grandchild in the Kardashian family, Mason was instantly adored by his aunts Kim, Khloe, Kendall, Kylie and his grandmother Kris. His birth marked the expansion of the Kardashian family into the next generation.
Personality & Interests
As Mason grew older, fans got to know him for his intelligent, funny, and sometimes sassy personality. Despite growing up in the spotlight, he comes across as grounded and humble on camera.
Mason has many interests fitting for a typical kid his age like swimming, playing sports, video games, and LEGOs. He also shares his mother‘s sense of adventure and love of travel, enjoying lavish family trips all around the world.
"Mason has the wittiest personality and always makes everyone laugh. He‘s literally a mini Scott Disick!" – Khloe Kardashian, aunt
Some of Mason‘s most notable qualities and interests:
- Hilarious sense of humor – Mason is known for his sharp wit and expert comedic timing. He‘s often cracking jokes or making hilarious remarks.
- Mature – Mason carries himself with a maturity beyond his years. He‘s incredibly articulate and poised for a 13-year-old.
- Adventurous – Whether ziplining in Mexico or snowboarding in Aspen, Mason is always up for adventure.
- Animal lover – He has two dogs named Honey and Piggy that he adores. Mason is also passionate about protecting endangered species.
- Supportive brother – Mason is a caring older brother who is very protective of younger siblings Penelope and Reign.
- Laidback – Despite his luxe lifestyle, Mason is described as very down-to-earth and "chill" by those who know him best.
Life in the Spotlight
Growing up with cameras constantly around, Mason quickly became accustomed to the spotlight. Some fun facts about Mason‘s life on reality TV:
- Mason was potty trained on camera by dad Scott Disick during early seasons of KUWTK.
- His lavish over-the-top birthday parties are always Kardashian family affairs. For his first birthday, the whole family gathered to watch Mason smash his cake before celebrating.
- He loves pranking his family members on camera. A frequent target is aunt Kim Kardashian. One time he scared her so bad she fell into a pool!
- Mason once installed a nanny cam without telling anyone so he could spy on the staff. His tech savviness shocked the family.
- At age 8, Mason did his first solo interview on KUWTK revealing how he felt about fame and life in the public eye.
The perks of Mason‘s family fame and fortune are an opulent lifestyle most kids only dream of. Here‘s a glimpse:
- Home – Mason resides in a $9 million mansion in the exclusive gated community of The Oaks in Calabasas, CA with mom Kourtney and siblings Penelope and Reign.
- Travel – Mason regularly travels by private jet and takes lavish vacations to places like Bali, Finland, Mexico, The Hamptons, and more. For his birthday, the family took a trip to Finland just to see the Northern Lights.
- Cars – Mason rolls up to school and around town in his family‘s luxury vehicles like Rolls-Royces, Bentleys, and more.
- Style – Mason has a penchant for designer clothes and shoes. His closet is likely stocked with kids‘ fashions from Gucci, Balenciaga, Dior and more high-end brands.
Yet while Mason enjoys the perks of wealth, he remains very humble and down-to-earth according to sources close to the Kardashian family.
Favorite Mason Moments
Looking back at Mason‘s many memorable KUWTK moments that have made me laugh and smile over the years:
- Bonjour croissant – On a family trip to Paris when Mason was 6, he charmingly greeted Kris Jenner one morning saying "Bonjour croissant" in the most adorable French accent.
- Penelope‘s Birth – 8-year-old Mason meeting baby sister Penelope for the first time is too cute. He gently kisses her head and declares "I‘m your brother. I‘m going to protect you for the rest of your life."
- Mason‘s Mock Interviews – Mason has a hilarious habit of conducting fake interviews with his younger siblings pretending to be a reporter. He asks toddler Penelope tough questions about her dating life. Too funny!
It has been a joy watching Mason grow up before our eyes on KUWTK for the past 13 years. I can‘t wait to see what amazing things the future has in store for him!