|Full Name||Noah Gregory Centineo|
|Birthday||May 9, 1996|
About Noah Centineo
Noah Centineo is an American actor who has rapidly risen to fame in recent years. He is best known for starring as Jesus Adams Foster on the popular teen drama series The Fosters from 2013-2018. However, Centineo truly became a household name in 2018 when he landed the lead role of Peter Kavinsky in Netflix‘s smash hit teen romantic comedy To All the Boys I‘ve Loved Before.
With his boyish charm, disarming smile, and proven acting chops, Centineo has established himself as one of the most sought-after young heartthrobs in Hollywood today. As his dedicated fans know, the future is exceedingly bright for this talented Florida native.
Noah Centineo‘s Career Timeline
- 1996 – Noah Gregory Centineo is born on May 9, 1996 in Miami, Florida.
- 2009 – He makes his acting debut at age 13 with a minor role on the Disney Channel series Austin & Ally.
- 2013 – Centineo‘s breakthrough role comes when he is cast as Jesus Adams Foster on The Fosters, an acclaimed family drama airing on ABC Family/Freeform.
- 2018 – He stars opposite Lana Condor in the Netflix original movie To All the Boys I‘ve Loved Before, which rapidly turned him into a Gen Z idol.
- 2019 – Capitalizing on his fame, Centineo appears in the Netflix rom-com The Perfect Date and provides a voice for the animated film Playmobil: The Movie.
- 2020 – He reprises his role as Peter Kavinsky in the highly anticipated sequel To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You on Netflix.
- 2021 – Centineo stars in the rebooted romantic comedy He‘s All That alongside TikTok star Addison Rae.
- 2022 – He makes the jump to superhero movies, playing Atom Smasher in Black Adam starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
With such an impressive resume already at just 26, Centineo has proven to be a versatile actor adept at both comedies and dramas. His adoring fans around the world cannot wait to see what this talented heartthrob does next.
Why Noah Centineo Has Such Devoted Fans
As someone who‘s followed Noah Centineo‘s meteoric rise to fame, I can definitely say there are plenty of compelling reasons to love this guy:
He‘s Unbelievably Charming – That smile! Those eyes! Just try not melting when Noah graces the screen. He simply oozes charisma in all of his roles.
He‘s a Gifted Actor – While undeniably handsome, Centineo also delivers fantastic acting performances that showcase his nuanced talents. Just watch him in The Diary for proof.
He‘s Passionate About Causes – Noah uses his platform to raise awareness for important issues like foster care, mental health, and social justice.
He‘s Genuine and Down-to-Earth – Despite his fame, Centineo remains remarkably grounded and appreciative of his devoted supporters.
He Knows How to Have Fun – Follow him on Instagram and you‘ll see Noah has an infectious enthusiasm for life. His sense of adventure is contagious!
For all these reasons and more, it‘s easy to see why Noah Centineo has earned a massive fanbase that continues to grow around the world. He‘s the whole package – talented, charming, and caring!
Noah Centineo‘s Greatest Performances
Noah Centineo may just be getting started, but he‘s already delivered some incredibly memorable performances that showcase his talents:
- To All The Boys I‘ve Loved Before (2018) – Centineo‘s role as the sweet and charming Peter Kavinsky became instantly iconic. His disarming charisma made him the perfect internet boyfriend.
- The Fosters (2013-2018) – As Jesus Foster, Centineo displayed remarkable acting range across this acclaimed drama series, especially in hard-hitting storylines.
- Sierra Burgess Is a Loser (2018) – Centineo subverted the typical high school hunk trope in this Netflix original, proving his versatility as a leading man.
- The Diary (2022) – In this drama, Centineo earned rave reviews for his poignant and emotional portrayal of a man struggling with OCD and depression.
- Black Adam (2022) – Though a supporting role, Centineo held his own opposite Dwayne Johnson, establishing himself as a credible superhero.
With such an impressive resume already, it‘s clear Noah Centineo has the talent and magnetism to enjoy a long, successful acting career for years to come. I cannot wait to see what brilliant performances he delivers next for his fans!