|Full Name||Jazmin Herrera|
|Birthday||September 22, 1994|
|Birth Place||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Net Worth||$2.1 million (estimated)|
|YouTube||ShiroNoYume (5M subscribers)|
|@shiro_no_yume (1.2M followers)|
|@ShiroNoYume (300K followers)|
Shiro no Yume, sometimes referred to simply as Shiro, has been dominating the YouTube scene for over a decade. Her hilarious gaming videos and vlogs have inspired millions of fans worldwide.
I still remember the day I discovered Shiro‘s channel back in 2010. Her videos only had a few thousand views at the time, but her comedic commentary immediately made me laugh out loud. She had a knack for gameplay accompanied by sarcastic quips and running gags.
Her first viral video was a Minecraft build tutorial that accumulated 500k views overnight. From there, the channel exploded. Fans couldn‘t get enough of her infectious energy and skilled gaming.
Rise to Stardom
Over the next few years, Shiro branched out into vlogs, skits, collaborations and more. She forged friendships with YouTube giants like PewDiePie, Jacksepticeye and Markiplier.
Her subscriber count skyrocketed after collabs with these creators. Ultimately, she became one of the top female gaming YouTubers in Mexico and Latin America.
Some key milestones:
- 2014 – Hits 1 million subscribers
- 2016 – Wins Breakout Creator award at Mexico‘s YouTube Awards
- 2019 – Featured in YouTube‘s Top Creators marketing campaign
- 2021 – Reaches 5 million loyal subscribers
I‘ve loved watching Shiro grow from a small channel into a global superstar. She definitely deserves all her success!
Fun Facts About Shiro
Here are some insider facts that only longtime fans like myself know:
- She has two dogs named Paco and Lupa who often cameo in videos.
- Her favorite games are RPGs and survival/crafting games.
- She has an obsession with Japanese culture and anime.
- She speaks fluent English and Spanish.
- She loves spicy food and has an insanely high tolerance for heat!
Shiro‘s impact on both gaming culture and YouTube is undeniable. She has paved the way for so many young female gamers and creators. Her videos continue inspiring others to share their passions online.
After a decade on the platform, she shows no signs of stopping. Her loyal fanbase, myself included, can‘t wait to see what she accomplishes next!