Tayler Holder has taken the internet by storm with his hilarious videos and magnetic personality. As one of TikTok‘s biggest stars, Tayler has amassed over 21 million followers who love him for his humor, dance skills, and heartthrob good looks. But there‘s more to this social media sensation than meets the eye.
Let‘s take a closer look at the man behind the videos.
|Full Name||Tayler Holder|
|Birthday||August 19, 1997|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Social Media||Facebook Twitter Instagram TikTok YouTube|
Background and Path to Fame
Born in Chino Hills, California, Tayler Holder was athletic from a young age, playing various sports growing up like soccer, basketball, and baseball. After high school, he started community college but dropped out after one semester to pursue social media influencing full-time.
Tayler opened his TikTok account in late 2019, quickly gaining a following with his comedic lip-sync videos and trending dances like the Renegade. Collaborations with mega-stars like Charli D‘Amelio and Addison Rae further boosted his popularity. Within a year, he hit 10 million followers, now growing his fanbase to over 21 million and counting.
Expanding His Influence Across Platforms
As Tayler‘s TikTok was exploding, he leveraged his newfound fame to expand onto Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and beyond. His Instagram (@taylerholder) now boasts over 6 million followers where he displays his modeling chops and lifestyle. His YouTube channel packs vlogs documenting his chaotic life as an influencer in L.A.
On Twitter, Tayler interacts directly with over 800k fans, responding to tweets and sharing his humor. His cross-platform power has cemented his status as a bonafide digital star.
Other Ventures and Projects
Beyond social media, Tayler has dipped his toes in various entertainment fields:
- Modeling – Signed with Wilhelmina and TalentX Entertainment agencies
- Music – Released original songs like "Hold Me Back" and "Slower"
- Acting – Appeared in short films like FML and Soul
- Merch – Launched clothing and accessories collections
- Brand Deals – Promoted products through sponsorships and endorsements
He also was part of the now defunct collab group Clubhouse LA with other TikTokers.
Relationships and Connections
Tayler has been linked to various romantic relationships with influencer girlfriends over the years, including Sophia Diamond, Mia Hayward, and Sienna Mae Gomez. However, he is currently single.
His closest pals are Sway House boys Josh Richards, Anthony Reeves, Kio Cyr, and Bryce Hall who are regularly seen in his vlogs and TikTok collabs. He also hangs with Nessa Barrett, Jaden Hossler and others in the LA content creator scene.
Controversies and Scandals
As a high-profile influencer, Tayler has dealt with his fair share of controversies:
- Accused of making an insensitive remark about the COVID-19 pandemic
- Called out for past insensitive tweets that resurfaced
- Criticized for partying and gathering with friends during quarantine
- Sienna Mae accused him of emotional abuse in their relationship
Despite backlash, Tayler has apologized and continued posting entertaining content for his loyal fanbase.
Why We Love Tayler Holder
From his goofy personality to multitalent, it‘s easy to see why Tayler is adored by millions. Here are some of the best things about TikTok‘s favorite boy:
- Hilarious – His witty and goofy sense of humor always entertains
- Charismatic – An effortless charm and likeability shines through
- Versatile – He can dance, act, model and more!
- Down-to-Earth – Despite his fame, he remains relatable and humble
- Supportive – Tayler consistently hypes up and collaborates with other creators
- Passionate – He puts 100% into everything he does and loves what he does
At just 25, Tayler Holder‘s already accomplished so much. With his legions of loyal followers across platforms, his future continues looking bright. His meteoric rise to fame proves that authenticity, drive, and killer content can make your dreams a reality. That‘s why we‘ll always love Tayler!