|Full Name||Rosie Alice Huntington-Whiteley|
|Birthday||April 18, 1987|
|Birthplace||Plymouth, Devon, England|
|Age||36 Years Old|
|Profession||Model, Actress, Businesswoman|
|Net Worth||$30 Million|
|Height||5‘ 9" (1.75 m)|
|Partner||Jason Statham (engaged)|
|Social Media||Facebook, Instagram, Twitter|
As a longtime admirer of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, I‘m thrilled to provide this in-depth introduction to one of the most gorgeous and talented women in the entertainment industry!
From Small-Town Girl to Supermodel Domination
Born in the quaint town of Plymouth, England, an international modeling career seemed unlikely for young Rosie. But at just 16 years old, while shopping with friends, she was approached by a London model scout who recognized her standout beauty and poise. Rosie‘s meteoric modeling career immediately took flight.
Signed to Profile Model Management, Rosie‘s fresh face and womanly curves quickly booked her shoots with brands like Levi‘s, Burberry, and Abercrombie & Fitch. But her career hit stratospheric heights in 2006 when Victoria’s Secret made her an official Angel at only 19 years old. Becoming a VS Angel immediately cemented her status as one of the top models on Earth.
Conquering the Acting World with Poise and Talent
Never one to be pigeon-holed, Rosie spread her wings into acting in 2010 with a breakout role in Transformers: Dark of the Moon. As an avid Rosie fan, I was so proud but not surprised to see her thriving alongside big names like Shia LaBeouf. She did her own stunts and brought the perfect combo of beauty, wit, and sensitivity to her character.
Despite no formal acting training, Rosie proved she was a natural talent who could hold her own. Her subsequent roles in Mad Max: Fury Road, The Fate of the Furious, and The Meg only further demonstrated her acting prowess. Seeing Rosie succeed in yet another demanding industry has been so inspirational.
A Loving Mother Giving Back to Worthy Causes
While Rosie continues to take Hollywood by storm, she remains remarkably grounded thanks to her tight-knit family. She and fiancé Jason Statham split time between London and L.A. while raising their adorable son Jack.
Rosie also makes giving back a priority, supporting charitable organizations like the Prince’s Trust, Action Medical Research, and the Starlight Children’s Foundation. As a fan, it‘s so heartwarming to see her use her platform for good.
Why We Love Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
After following Rosie Huntington-Whiteley‘s career from the beginning, here are just some of the reasons I‘m such a huge fan:
- Kindness – Despite her success, Rosie is known for being humble, down-to-earth, and respectful by all who work with her.
- Business Savvy – From her own beauty brand Rose Inc. to collaborations with Marks & Spencer, Rosie has proven herself a smart and strategic businesswoman.
- Devoted Partner and Mother – Rosie clearly cherishes her family, protecting her private life while giving son Jack a loving, stable upbringing.
- Passionate Advocate – She uses her powerful voice and platform to champion women’s rights, animal welfare, and impoverished youth.
- Infectious Laugh and Spirit – Rosie lights up any room she‘s in with her genuine warmth, quick wit, and vibrant energy.
5 Surprising Facts You May Not Know
Even the most loyal fans may not know these fascinating tidbits about the lovely Rosie Huntington-Whiteley:
- Both her parents worked in beauty – her father as a chartered surveyor and mother as a fitness instructor. Modeling was clearly her destiny!
- She was initially rejected by Victoria‘s Secret in 2005 before being recruited just one year later.
- Rosie turned down the lead female role in 2014’s Transformers: Age of Extinction due to inadequate pay.
- She received death threats from jealous fans after being cast in Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
- Rosie was bullied as a teen for her full lips, little knowing they would become her most coveted asset.
The Future Looks Bright for This British Gem
Given Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s stunning looks, diverse talents, admirable ethics, and passion for challenges, there is no limit to what she can accomplish professionally and personally. Whether she is dominating catwalks, silver screens, or boardrooms, Rosie is sure to conquer it with style and grace. She is an inspiration to women everywhere, proving that you truly can have both beauty and brains. I can‘t wait to witness the next chapter in Rosie‘s remarkable journey!