- On the Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, etc.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies).
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Use of Data and Disclosure
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including to present our Website and its contents, provide information or services you request, and fulfill any other purposes for which you provide information.
Your Rights and Choices
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative on the NAI's website.
Residents of certain states may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see the relevant sections for more information.