|Full Name||Ariana Madix|
|Birthday||June 24, 1985|
|Hometown||Melbourne, Florida, United States|
|Relationship Status||Dating Tom Sandoval|
|Social Media||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram|
Ariana Madix first burst onto the reality TV scene in 2013 as part of the cast of Vanderpump Rules, becoming a fan favorite for her level-headed nature and sage advice amongst the outlandish drama. But there‘s much more to this talented Florida native than meets the eye! Let‘s take a look at Ariana‘s early days, her Vanderpump Rules journey, and the many creative pursuits she‘s pursued over the years.
Early Life and Career Beginnings
Ariana Madix was born in Melbourne, Florida on June 24, 1985. From an early age, Ariana found joy in performing – she participated in community theater, talent shows, and even beauty pageants during her childhood. After graduating high school, Ariana headed to the University of Central Florida to study theater.
In 2008, Ariana made the big move out west to pursue acting in Los Angeles. Like many aspiring stars, Ariana worked a "day job" bartending and waitressing to make ends meet while going on auditions. She was introduced to restauranteur Lisa Vanderpump in 2009 and was brought on staff at Villa Blanca and SUR. Little did she know this "day job" would lead to her big break!
Becoming a Vanderpump Rules Fan Favorite
In 2013, Bravo launched the Vanderpump Rules reality series as a spin-off to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, following Lisa Vanderpump‘s staff at SUR. Ariana joined the show in Season 2, introducing herself as Tom Sandoval‘s new girlfriend. While Ariana wasn‘t sure what to expect from reality TV, she quickly became a fan favorite for her laidback, down-to-earth nature and her ability to stay above the frivolous drama.
Throughout her 8 seasons on Vanderpump Rules, Ariana has allowed fans a glimpse into her struggles with depression and body image issues, her fierce loyalty to close friends like Scheana Shay, and her evolving relationship with Tom Sandoval. Her sage advice and humorous commentary during cast fights have made her the unlikely voice of reason viewers turn to.
Life Off-Camera: Acting, Writing, and More
While Vanderpump Rules may be Ariana‘s biggest claim to fame, she‘s proven herself as multi-talented entertainer over the years through various creative pursuits:
- Acting – Ariana guest starred on shows like 90210, The Young and the Restless, and My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding before joining Vanderpump Rules.
- Writing – Ariana co-authored the book Mixing with Intention in 2021, combining her two passions of mixology and self-help.
- Podcasting – She co-hosts the podcast Ariana and The Rosebud with friend Jamie Lynne Lustig.
- Cocktail Crafting – Ariana launched the mixology website The Madix Method, sharing recipes and bartending tips.
- Rescue Cats – Ariana and Tom are devoted parents to their two adorable rescue cats, Sandoval and Madix.
Beyond her creative ventures, Ariana uses her platform to speak openly about causes close to her heart, like mental health awareness, LGBTQ+ rights, and animal welfare. After nearly a decade in the public eye, she‘s maintained her authenticity and kindness that fans know and love.
Fun Facts for Ariana Madix Superfans
Only a true Ariana stan would know these fun facts:
- Ariana shares a birthday with her longtime BFF Scheana Shay – they‘ve been friends for over 15 years!
- She has a total of 14 tattoos, each with special meaning related to her life.
- Ariana is obsessed with all things horror and paranormal – she loves haunted houses.
- Her first big acting job was a guest role on Hannah Montana in 2009.
- Ariana is passionate about yoga and spirituality – she‘s a proud "yogi."
- She has a quirky habit of naming her cars – her current car is named Eddie.
The One and Only Ariana Madix
For going on a decade, Ariana Madix has let Vanderpump Rules viewers into her life, sharing both the delightful highs and challenging lows that come with being on reality TV. But through it all, Ariana has remained grounded in her values and identities outside of the show – like her lifelong passion for performing, her devotion to her cats, and her commitment to spreading kindness. Ariana‘s authenticity, talent, and good heart are what make her a fan favorite year after year. Here‘s hoping this Vanderpump Rules legend sticks around for many more!