|Full Name||Kourtney Mary Kardashian|
|Born||April 18, 1979 (age 43)|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California|
|Occupation||Reality Television Star, Businesswoman|
|Net Worth||$65 million|
|Children||Mason, Penelope, Reign|
|Spouse||Travis Barker (m. 2022)|
|Social Media||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok|
Kourtney Kardashian is a famous media personality and reality TV star, best known from the show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She‘s the eldest Kardashian sister and has leveraged her celebrity status into a diverse business empire. Let‘s dive into the life and success of this pop culture phenom!
Early Life and Family
Born in Los Angeles, California in 1979, Kourtney is the oldest child of Kris and Robert Kardashian. Her father was famously an attorney who served on O.J. Simpson‘s defense team (and Kourtney even met The Juice as a kid!). She has two younger sisters, Kim and Khloé, and a younger brother, Rob.
Growing up, Kourtney lived in luxurious Beverly Hills mansions. She graduated from high school in 1998 and went on to earn a Bachelor‘s degree in Theatre Arts from the University of Arizona. Kourtney was involved in the Greek system there and considered law school at one point. But entertainment dreams called, so this SoCal native moved back home after college.
She briefly dabbled in acting as a MTV reality show called Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive. But Kourtney‘s claim to fame came in 2007 when Keeping Up with the Kardashians premiered on E! and changed her life.
Reality TV Superstardom
The Kardashian clan‘s lives became an open book with their hit reality show. Fans got an inside look at Kourtney‘s relationship with ex Scott Disick and their growing family. Their on-again, off-again drama kept viewers hooked.
Kourtney‘s blunt one-liners and parenting struggles quickly endeared her to audiences. She seemed the most "real" and relatable sister. Kourtney didn‘t hold back sharing intimate struggles with body confidence, breakups, and more.
Spinoff shows like Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami and Kourtney and Kim Take New York further boosted Kourtney‘s visibility as she dealt with tumultuous romantic relationships and built up the DASH boutique brand alongside her sisters.
In later seasons of the flagship show, Kourtney stepped back from filming to focus on raising her three kids. But her witty comebacks and personality still shine through in limited appearances.
No wonder Kourtney is many fans‘ favorite Kar-Jenner sister!
Building Her Empire
Beyond just reality TV fame, Kourtney has leveraged her celebrity status to build an empire. Some of her top business moves include:
- Mobile Apps – Kourtney launched niche lifestyle, wellness, and fashion apps that have generated millions in revenue through subscriptions and in-app purchases. Genius!
- Poosh – Kourtney founded this popular lifestyle and ecommerce website in 2019. Poosh provides content on everything from sex advice to makeup tutorials while selling branded merchandise.
- Fashion Collaborations – Get the Kourt couture! She‘s designed affordable fashion lines for Boohoo, PrettyLittleThing, and Fashion Nova.
- Paid Sponsorships – On Instagram alone, Kourtney has partnered with brands like Lyfe Tea, Manuka Doctor, Cosometics, and more. Cha-ching!
- Kourt Beauty – She launched her own line of skincare supplements and vitamins in 2022. Kourtney is laughing all the way to the bank.
With elite social media influencer status, A-list celebrity connections, and business savvy, this boss babe has built an empire all her own separate from her famous family. Her net worth is estimated at a cool $65 million!
Love and Family Life
Amidst her reality TV and business success, Kourtney‘s love life and family responsibilities remained central in her life.
She met Scott Disick in 2006 and their relationship drama spanned nearly a decade. Despite having three children together – Mason, Penelope, and Reign – Scott‘s substance abuse issues, cheating scandals, and rocky dynamic led to an on-off romance but no wedding bells.
After fully splitting from Scott in 2015, Kourtney unexpectedly found love with longtime friend and Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker in 2021. Kravis got engaged after just 10 months of dating!
Kourtney seems over-the-moon in love with her new hubby. Their lavish Italian wedding was a fairytale and blending their families appears smooth sailing so far. Here‘s hoping this romance has the happy ending Kourt‘s been waiting for!
On the family front, Kourt remains incredibly close with her famous siblings despite some rifts and drama over the years. She seems to have a special bond with Khloé in particular – those two have been partners in crime from DASH days to co-starring in spinoffs.
And as the eldest Kardashian kid, Kourtney helped her younger siblings learn the ropes. She‘s still extremely involved in the lives of niece and nephews. When it comes to family, Kourtney‘s loyalty never wavers.
Inside Kourtney‘s World
From her famous family ties to her flawless Calabasas mansion, Kourtney‘s lifestyle seems aspirational. Here‘s a glimpse inside her everyday routines and habits:
- She starts most mornings with bone broth tea, collagen supplements, and workout session – no wonder she looks so fit!
- Kourtney follows a primarily gluten and dairy-free diet, but has a serious sweet tooth when it comes to dessert.
- She co-parents Mason, Penelope, and Reign with Scott Disick and gets lots of help from nannies, assistants, and family.
- Kourtney loves planning kids‘ activities like swimming, baking, and backyard camping adventures.
- Self-care like Epsom salt baths, dry brushing, and aroma therapy are part of her wellness routine.
- Jet-setting to scenic destinations like Italy, Finland, and Utah for vacations is regular for this reality star!
- Kourtney enjoys leisure hobbies like puzzles, painting, and reading when she‘s not working.
- Interior design and home décor are another passion – her houses are always picture perfect.
Though Kourtney‘s life seems glamorous, she‘s faced many relatable struggles over the years, from co-parenting conflicts to body image issues. She‘s an open book who shares her highs and lows!
Why Fans Adore Kourtney Kardashian
So why has Kourtney risen to become arguably the most popular Kardashian-Jenner sister? A few reasons:
- Killer style – Kourtney serves major fashion inspiration from chic streetwear to sultry dresses. I live for her edgy looks!
- Honest share-alls – She gets real about the not-so-perfect parts of life even as a celeb. So refreshing!
- Mom goals – Kourtney seems to really cherish motherhood and family time. It‘s inspiring to see.
- Boss babe – This woman hustles hard to build profitable brands and partnerships beyond just reality TV.
- Witty charm – That signature sassy attitude adds lots of humor and personality. She‘s never boring!
For many fans, Kourtney comes across as the most grounded and relatable sister despite her lavish lifestyle. She‘s worked hard to build her own empire outside of just ‘Keeping Up‘. Respect!
No matter what new ventures, relationships, or drama come her way, I know I‘ll be keeping up with the one and only Kourtney Kardashian!