|Full Name||Brandon Awadis|
|Born||June 23, 1995 (Age 28)|
|Birthplace||San Diego, California, United States|
Brandon Awadis, better known online as Brawadis, is an American YouTube personality, vlogger, comedian, and entertainer. With over 9 million subscribers on YouTube, Brawadis has built an online empire creating funny and engaging content for his loyal fanbase.
Early Life and Background
Brawadis grew up in San Diego, California in a middle eastern family. He has one younger sibling, a brother named CashNasty who is also popular on YouTube. From a young age, Brawadis was energetic and loved making people laugh with his antics and impressions.
He attended school locally in San Diego where he first began creating comedic videos with his friends. Brawadis was involved in basketball and other sports during his school years. After graduating high school in 2013, he started taking his passion for entertainment more seriously.
Rise to YouTube Stardom
Brawadis launched his YouTube channel in 2012, initially posting NBA 2K videos and comedy sketches. As his following grew, he shifted into daily vlogging, giving fans a behind-the-scenes look into his life.
Some key milestones in his YouTube career include:
- 2015 – Moved to LA and joined collab group Amp World
- 2016 – Hit 1 million subscribers
- 2017 – First video to hit 1 million views
- 2018 – Launched second channel Brawadis 2.0
- 2019 – Collabed with Will Smith on Aladdin promotion
- 2020 – Joined 2HYPE gaming collective
Today, his channel has over 2 billion lifetime views. His most popular videos are pranks, challenges, Q&As, and collabs with other top creators.
Other Projects and Collaborations
Beyond YouTube, Brawadis has taken on other entertainment projects:
- Acting – Appeared in 2018 film Canal Street
- TV – Guest starred on MTV‘s Wild ‘n Out in 2019
- Music – Released rap songs including diss track "Brawadis" (1.5M views)
- Merch – Launched clothing lines with brands like Gymshark
He often collaborates with fellow YouTuber Jesser on vlogs and videos. Brawadis is also part of the 2HYPE House collective.
Fun Facts About Brawadis
- Huge sneakerhead – owns over 200 pairs of rare sneakers
- Big anime/DBZ fan and has referenced it in videos
- Bought a $6M mansion in LA in 2018
- Has a pet turtle named Franklin
- Favorite basketball player is Kobe Bryant
Personal Life and Relationships
Brawadis tends to keep his personal life private. Based on social media, he appears to be currently single. In the past, he‘s been linked to Instagram model Cierra Ramirez and fitness influencer Amanda Cerny.
Among his closest friends are fellow YouTubers Jesser, CashNasty, and Moochie. Brawadis is part of the creator collective 2HYPE along with Jesser, TD, ZackTTG, and others.
Net Worth and Earnings
Brawadis has an estimated net worth of $4.5 million as of 2023. His revenue comes from:
- YouTube ad revenue – estimated $300K – $500K per month
- Sponsored content and brand deals
- Music streaming earnings
- Merchandise sales
With over 9 million subscribers, his net worth will likely continue rising as his popularity grows.
Accomplishments and Awards
Some of Brawadis‘ notable achievements include:
- Diamond Play Button – For hitting 10M YouTube subscribers
- Shorty Award – Best YouTube Comedian (nominee)
- Featured on Forbes 30 Under 30 list in 2022
- ESPY Award – Best Sponsored Athlete (nominee)
What‘s Next for Brawadis?
Going forward, fans can expect more hilarious and engaging content from Brawadis. He hints that he may return to acting soon. Brawadis also plans to grow his music career and release more songs and albums. No matter what new projects he takes on, his loyal fanbase will surely be entertained!
In just over a decade, Brawadis has become one of the most popular entertainers on YouTube. With his unique brand of comedy, vlogs, and celebrity collabs, he has amassed millions of dedicated fans. As one of the platform‘s top creators, Brawadis will likely continue to expand his brand and inspire audiences worldwide for years to come.