|Name||Chloe Elizabeth Lukasiak|
|Born||May 25, 2001 (Age 22) Pittsburgh, PA|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Social Media Followers||Instagram – 9.1M, TikTok – 5.2M, YouTube – 2.71M|
Early Life and Dance Career
Chloe Lukasiak was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to parents Marc and Christi Lukasiak. She has an older sister named Clara. Chloe‘s parents introduced her to dance classes at age 2, where she practiced ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, and acro. By age 5, she was competing and earning accolades at regional and national dance competitions, including the ‘Best Dancer‘ award at the 2004 YAGP finals.
At age 7, Chloe began training more rigorously at Abby Lee Dance Company under the instruction of Abby Lee Miller. There she honed her technique in styles like contemporary, lyrical, and jazz while continuing to compete. She won titles including Petite Miss Dance MAST, Junior Miss Dance MAST, and National Junior Miss Dance runner-up prior to the show.
Rise to Fame on Dance Moms
In 2010, 8-year-old Chloe was selected as one of the original cast members on Lifetime‘s new reality show Dance Moms. The show followed the training and drama of Abby Lee Miller‘s elite competition team at ALDC. While navigating the tumultuous environment, Chloe‘s graceful dancing and upbeat personality quickly made her a fan favorite.
Chloe flourished in her early seasons on the show, consistently placing high with solos like "Angel" and "Lucky Star." However, she often bore the brunt of Miller‘s criticisms over her looks and technique. Chloe endured being placed in lesser roles but continued to excel, ultimately earning a Nationals top 5 solo finish in 2014.
Tensions between Chloe‘s mom Christi and Miller led the family to depart from the show in season 4. But she returned for seasons 5 and 6, further displaying her perseverance. By her 2016 exit, Chloe had cemented her status as one of ALDC‘s most accomplished performers.
TV, Film, and Online Projects
After Dance Moms, Chloe pursued TV, film and online acting roles to further grow her fanbase:
- In 2017, she made her leading TV debut as Paige in AwesomenessTV‘s Girl World.
- She appeared in YouTube Red‘s dance comedy Stage Fright as Cookie Cruz in 2016.
- In 2018, she played her first film role as McKenzie in the feature The Message.
- She starred as teen vlogger Hailey in the 2019 social thriller Elle‘s Story.
- She portrayed Lucy in the 2022 coming-of-age film The Way Out.
Chloe has also thrived as an influencer, earning millions of followers through Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and more. She partners with brands like Ralph Lauren, Wildflower phone cases, and Clinique makeup.
Awards and Achievements
Chloe has been honored with numerous dance titles and accolades:
- National Junior Miss Dance – 1st Runner Up (2012)
- Artist Simply Irresistible ‘Made Me Smile‘ (2012)
- Jump National Female VIP (2012)
- Teen Choice Award – Choice Dancer (2016)
- Industry Dance Award – Breakout Artist of the Year (2016)
- Industry Dance Award – Junior Dancer of the Year (2016)
Her 2015 solo "Lucky Star" earned the highest score in ALDC history. She also won Shorty Award‘s Best in Dance in 2018 in recognition of her social media achievements.
Personal Life and Fun Facts
When not performing, Chloe enjoys photography, fashion, and spending time with her boyfriend Brook Hyland. She remains close with her mom Christi, who appears on her YouTube channel.
Fun facts about Chloe:
- Her childhood nicknames were Chlo-Chlo and Cece.
- She struggled with anxiety disorder and panic attacks on Dance Moms.
- She played the violin for several years.
- Her dream dance partners are tWitch and Derek Hough.
- Her first celebrity crush was Josh Hutcherson.
- Her favorite school subjects were English and science.
- She loves Disney movies and dressing up her dogs Jersey and Kingston.
What‘s Next for Chloe?
Now 22, Chloe Lukasiak continues pursuing her passions of dancing, acting, and creating digital content. She teaches master classes and workshops when not filming movies or creating new YouTube videos. With her dedicational work ethic and inspirational story, there are surely more great things ahead for this talented star!