|Full Name||Dylan Barbour|
|Age||29 years old|
|Birthday||June 16, 1994|
|Birth Place||San Diego, California|
|Relationship Status||Engaged to Hannah Godwin|
Dylan Barbour is an American reality television personality who first appeared as a contestant on season 15 of The Bachelorette starring Hannah Brown in 2019. He went on to find love on season 6 of Bachelor in Paradise, becoming engaged to fellow contestant Hannah Godwin. With his charm, humor and authenticity, Barbour has become one of the most beloved stars in Bachelor Nation.
Early Life and Education
Dylan Barbour was born on June 16, 1994 in San Diego, California. He had an active, all-American childhood playing sports like football, basketball and baseball. Barbour attended Canyon Crest Academy for high school, where he continued being a star athlete.
After graduating in 2012, Barbour studied business and entrepreneurship at Santa Monica College. He later transferred to the University of San Diego, pursuing his passion for business and graduating with a degree in 2016.
After college, Barbour moved to Los Angeles to jumpstart his business career. He co-founded a jewelry and apparel company called Katharine Ryan Design along with college friend Katharine Ryan.
In 2019, Barbour‘s life took an unexpected turn when he was cast on season 15 of The Bachelorette starring Hannah Brown. Viewers were immediately drawn to Barbour‘s chill, funny personality and good looks. He made it to week 7 before being eliminated.
Later in 2019, Barbour appeared on season 6 of the spinoff Bachelor in Paradise. He quickly formed a connection with fellow contestant Hannah Godwin. Fans loved watching their relationship blossom and the sincere way Barbour supported Godwin. In the season finale, Barbour got down on one knee and proposed in an emotional moment – Godwin happily accepted.
Since getting engaged on Paradise, Barbour and Godwin have become one of the Bachelor franchise‘s most beloved couples. They often share sweet moments from their life together on social media.
Dylan Barbour‘s Bachelor Nation Timeline
- May 2019: Barbour makes his first appearance on The Bachelorette season 15.
- July 2019: He is eliminated from The Bachelorette in week 7.
- August 2019: Barbour joins season 6 of Bachelor in Paradise.
- September 2019: He gets engaged to Hannah Godwin in the Bachelor in Paradise finale.
- November 2019: Barbour and Godwin confirm they are still together and doing well.
- June 2020: The couple celebrate Barbour‘s 26th birthday together.
- September 2021: Barbour and Godwin attend the Bachelor in Paradise season 7 premiere.
Why We Love Dylan Barbour
There are so many reasons Dylan Barbour has become a fan-favorite in Bachelor Nation:
- He is genuine, authentic, and doesn‘t put on a show for cameras
- Treats women with the utmost care and respect
- Has an endearing, goofy sense of humor that provides comic relief
- His relationship with Hannah G shows his maturity and readiness for marriage
- Remains humble and down-to-earth despite his fame
Barbour is admired for being real, hilarious, genuine and an all-around good guy. It‘s no wonder fans are drawn to him!
5 Fun Facts About Dylan Barbour
- His childhood best friend was football pro Bryce Love – they grew up playing sports together.
- He‘s an avid outdoorsman who loves surfing and spending time at the beach.
- Barbour has two younger sisters who he‘s very close with.
- He co-hosts a Bachelor Nation podcast called Talking It Out with Mike Johnson.
- Barbour has a goofy, jokester personality and always keeps things lighthearted.
With his charm, humor and open heart, it‘s no surprise Dylan Barbour has become a fan-favorite in Bachelor Nation. We can‘t wait to see what‘s next for this endearing reality star!