|Full Name||Hannah Berner|
|Birthday||August 12, 1991|
|Social Media||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube|
Hannah Berner is an American reality star most well known for appearing on the shows Summer House and TalkingitOutwithHannahBerner. She‘s also a podcast host and stand-up comic. With her magnetic charm, quick wit and unfiltered nature, Hannah has become a beloved fan favorite on Bravo over the years. Let‘s take a closer look at the life and career of this multi-talented rising star!
Early Life and Education
Born on August 12, 1991 in New York, Hannah hails from Great Neck, Long Island. She grew up alongside her parents, who own a real estate company, and two sisters. Hannah‘s childhood passions included gymnastics, cheerleading and constantly making her family laugh. She also dreamed of becoming a dolphin trainer one day.
After high school, Hannah headed to the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She graduated in 2013 with a bachelor‘s degree in psychology. It was during college that Hannah first tried her hand at stand-up comedy, realizing she had a knack for connecting with audiences. After graduating, she moved back to the Big Apple to pursue comedy and acting full-time.
Hannah‘s career really took off when she joined the cast of Bravo‘s Summer House in 2017 for Season 2. Viewers were immediately drawn to her bold, filter-free attitude and sharp sense of humor. Throughout her time on the show, Hannah has provided no shortage of drama, hilarious commentary and emotional breakthroughs. She‘s developed into one of the show‘s most beloved personalities.
Beyond Summer House, some other career highlights for Hannah include:
- Competing on Dancing with the Stars in 2020 and placing 7th with partner Gleb Savchenko
- Launching her hit comedy podcast "Berning In Hell" with fiancé Des Bishop in 2020
- Guest appearances on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, The Drew Barrymore Show and more
- Performing standup comedy sets across New York City
Hannah‘s romantic life has been a rollercoaster over the years. She was in a long-term relationship with Summer House co-star Luke Gulbranson which ended on the show. Afterward, Hannah reconnected with fellow comedian Des Bishop whom she had briefly dated in the past. The timing finally aligned for the pair, and they began a serious relationship in 2020. Hannah splits her time between New York and Ireland to be with Des.
In 2021, Hannah and Des got engaged during a romantic trip to Africa. Their wedding is slated for summer 2023 in the Hamptons, and fans can expect epic celebrations. Aside from planning her nuptials, Hannah enjoys staying active with yoga, snuggling her dogs Chewy and Mini, and spending quality time with family. Her parents and sisters mean the world to her.
Why Fans Adore Hannah
After following her journey on Summer House since 2017, it‘s easy to see why Hannah has become such a beloved reality star. Here are some of the main reasons fans can‘t get enough of her:
- Her Honesty: Hannah is refreshingly real, sharing embarrassing mishaps and mistakes along with triumphs. Fans feel like they know the real her.
- Her Humor: Whether she‘s delivering wisecracks in her confessionals or roasting her castmates, Hannah consistently keeps fans laughing out loud.
- Her Spontaneity: Hannah is always down for adventures and fun, bringing an infectious zeal for life to Summer House. Who can forget her drunken pirate antics?
- Her Growth: Viewers have seen Hannah evolve from the outspoken new girl to a more mature, vulnerable woman capable of a long-term relationship.
- Her Bond with Family: Hannah‘s dynamics with her parents and sisters depict a relatable, close-knit family. Fans love getting a window into that.
- Her Confidence: Hannah owns who she is as a person. Her poise and self-assurance are truly inspiring.
Fun Facts About Hannah
After following Hannah Berner for so long, her fans have discovered many amusing facts about the reality star. Here are some of the more quirky ones:
- As a child, Hannah was obsessed with *NSYNC and knew the dance moves to "Bye Bye Bye."
- She can perfectly rap the entire song "Ruff Ryders Anthem" by DMX.
- Hannah has a hidden talent for wiggling her ears and touching her tongue to her nose.
- She loves horror movies but gets terrified watching them – she spent most of The Conjuring under a blanket.
- Her favorite food is sushi, specifically rolls with salmon and avocado.
- Hannah used to be a competitive horseback rider and won several ribbons as a teen.
- Given her cheerful persona, most fans don‘t know Hannah struggled with depression and anxiety for years. She now advocates for mental health awareness.
No matter what adventures Hannah Berner finds herself in next, fans will undoubtedly be entertained. With her vibrant personality, fans just can‘t get enough of this rising reality TV queen!