|Full Name||Isabela Yolanda Moner|
|Birthday||July 10, 2001 (age 21)|
|Born||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Net worth||$5 million|
|Social Media||Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube|
Isabela Yolanda Moner, known professionally as Isabela Merced, is one of the most talented young actresses taking Hollywood by storm right now. Born on July 10, 2001 in Cleveland, Ohio, Isabela got her start on stage and landed her first major acting role at the age of 10. Now at 21, she has starred in blockbuster movies like Dora and the Lost City of Gold and shows like 100 Things to Do Before High School. Her singing talents, activism, and charismatic on-screen presence have quickly made her a fan favorite. As someone who has followed Isabela‘s career closely over the years, I‘m excited to provide a comprehensive look at this remarkable rising superstar!
Early Life and Career Beginnings
Isabela grew up in a multicultural household, with a Peruvian mother and American father. She became interested in performing as a young child and studied various dance styles before getting into acting. Her stage career began in regional theater at age 7, most notably with a role in Evita on Broadway.
Her professional on-screen acting debut came in 2014, at age 10, playing the lead role of CJ Martin in Nickelodeon‘s 100 Things to Do Before High School. This breakout part paved the way for more children‘s television roles over the next few years. According to Isabela:
“Getting that first job was magical. It gave me confidence to continue down the acting path.”
Displaying Her Musical Talents
In addition to acting, Isabela is a gifted singer who can perform in both English and Spanish. She released her debut single "Waiting for the Fall" in 2016 and her first EP, Stopping Traffic, the same year. This led to a record deal with Republic Records.
In 2018, Isabela released her first full solo album, Sicario: Day of the Soldado (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), which comprised songs recorded for the film Sicario: Day of the Soldado. She has incorporated her vocal skills into acting roles like Dora and the Lost City of Gold, showcasing her impressive musical range.
“Music lets me express myself in such a beautiful way. I hope to continue acting and singing for my entire career.”
Passionate About Activism
Isabela uses her platform to advocate for causes close to her heart. She is deeply committed to supporting immigrants’ rights and Latina empowerment. As she stated in an interview:
“As someone who is half-Peruvian, I want to be a voice for young Latinas following their dreams.”
She has also partnered with organizations helping children in poverty and animal rescue efforts. According to Isabela:
“If I can make any positive change in the world, I will feel fulfilled.”
It’s clear she is motivated by more than just fame and fortune. She is wise and socially conscious beyond her years.
Rising to Leading Lady Status
Some of Isabela‘s most noteworthy acting roles include:
- Lizzy in Instant Family (2018) – Her witty and heartfelt performance earned critical acclaim.
- Dora in Dora and the Lost City of Gold (2019) – She brought this iconic TV explorer to life in the live-action adaptation.
- Kate in The Spine of Night (2021) – She lent her voice to this animated fantasy film.
- Veronica in Sweet Girl (2021) – Displayed her talent for more mature dramatic roles.
Isabela has proven herself as a versatile actress capable of excelling in family comedies, animated films, teen dramas, and action blockbusters. She has the kind of wide-ranging talent that allows her to take on diverse lead roles.
Why We Love Isabela Merced
There are so many reasons Isabela has become a fan favorite:
- Her bubbly, infectious charm lights up every scene she‘s in
- She tackles both comedy and drama with ease
- Her multicultural background provides inspiration
- She uses her platform to make a positive difference in the world
- She is proud of her Peruvian heritage and bilingual skills
- Her girl-next-door likeability makes her characters relatable
Isabela is the full package – beautiful, funny, down-to-earth, and freakishly talented. She has the kind of magnetic star quality that you just can‘t help but root for!
5 Fun Facts About Isabela
To conclude this fan guide, here are a few fun tidbits about Isabela Merced:
- Her stage name is her mother‘s maiden name (Moner) spelled backwards.
- She has worked with Dwayne Johnson twice – in Fighting with My Family and Instant Family.
- She can speak four languages: English, Spanish, Italian, and some German.
- She performed on Broadway in Evita at age 7.
- She adopted several rescue dogs and uses her platform to promote pet adoption.
Isabela Merced has all the makings of a Hollywood legend in the making. With her dazzling triple-threat talent and down-to-earth charm, there is no limit to how far this young star can rise. I can‘t wait to see what amazing feats she accomplishes next!