Full Name: Nicole Camille Richie
Age: 41 years old
Birthday: September 21, 1981
Born: Berkeley, California, United States
Relationship Status: Married to Joel Madden
Height: 5′ 1′′
Net Worth: $40 million
Occupation: TV Personality, Fashion Designer, Author, Actress
Nicole Richie is a TV personality, fashion designer and actress known for her role in The Simple Life alongside childhood bestie Paris Hilton.
Nicole Richie was born Nicole Camille Escovedo in Berkeley, California in 1981. She was adopted…
Big Break on The Simple Life
One of my favorite Nicole Richie moments was when she asked "Is this the ghetto?" on an episode of The Simple Life…
Building a Fashion Empire
In 2008, Nicole launched her boho chic jewelry line House of Harlow 1960. I love the line‘s unique mix of edgy and glam! She later expanded into shoes and clothing with Winter Kate.
After taking time to focus on her family and fashion ventures, Nicole made her big return to television in 2017 on the sitcom Great News…
Nicole Richie cares deeply about giving back. She‘s an advocate for young people overcoming addiction and supports organizations like UNICEF and Environmental Media Association.
Why We Love Nicole Richie
Here are just a few of the many reasons Nicole is so fabulous:
- Her witty one-liners never fail to crack me up!
- She takes fashion risks and pulls them off every time.
- She‘s open about her past struggles with substance abuse.
- Did I mention she‘s HILARIOUS? My favorite Hollywood comedian.
5 Fun Facts About Nicole
- She‘s an avid reader and loves getting lost in a good book.
- She‘s the godmother to Michael Jackson‘s kids Paris and Prince.
- Nicole is a trained belly dancer!
- Her first acting role was a cameo in Smith‘s 1996 song "Emotional Rollercoaster".
- She can do a spot-on Cher impression.
Whether she‘s making us laugh on screen or inspiring us with her personal style, Nicole Richie remains one of the most entertaining celebrities around. I can‘t wait to see what she does next!