|Full Name||Maisy Jude Marion Stella|
|Born||December 13, 2003 in Ontario, Canada|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
About Maisy Stella
Maisy Stella is a 19-year-old actress and singer from Ontario, Canada who is best known for playing Maddie Conrad on the hit musical TV series Nashville. She got her big break co-starring with her older sister Lennon Stella on the show when she was just 8 years old.
Over the 6 season run of Nashville, Maisy delivered emotional performances that earned her praise and multiple Young Artist Award nominations, including a win in 2015 for ‘Best Performance in a TV Series – Recurring Young Actress‘.
In addition to her acclaimed acting, Maisy has pursued a passion for singing and released popular singles like "Riding Free" and "The Storm" with Stevie Wonder. She has an angelic country-pop voice and often sings duets with her sister Lennon as the Stellasisters.
Maisy Stella‘s Acting Career
Maisy‘s first on-screen role came at age 3 playing a demon child on Supernatural. But her big break came in 2012 when she was cast as a young Rayna Jaymes in the Nashville pilot.
Her dramatic abilities and girl-next-door charm made her the perfect choice to play Rayna‘s daughter Maddie over the show‘s 6 seasons. Some of Maisy‘s other notable acting credits include:
- Condor (2018) as Grace Conway
- I‘m Not Ready for Christmas (2015) as Holly
- Blue Mountain State (2011) as Mary Jo‘s Sister
She also appeared as a child in her sister Lennon‘s show Love Monkey in 2006. Maisy hopes to continue acting in both comedic and dramatic roles.
Maisy Stella‘s Music Career
In addition to her acting accolades, Maisy Stella has developed a successful music career. Her debut single "Riding Free" reached #2 on the iTunes pop chart in 2017. Other popular songs include:
- "The Storm" with Stevie Wonder (2018)
- "Listen" (2019)
- "Love Me Like I Love You" (2020)
She often sings duets and collaborates musically with her sister Lennon as the Stellasisters. Maisy co-writes many of her songs and has an impressive vocal range. She‘s performed live extensively, even opening for acts like Rascal Flatts.
Why We Love Maisy Stella
There are so many reasons to love this talented rising star:
- Phenomenal actress – She brought emotional depth to Maddie Conrad on Nashville
- Incredible singer – Her voice gives me chills every time!
- Hard worker – She‘s been performing professionally since age 3
- Humble role model – She takes time for all her fans
- Social media maven – Over 2M Instagram followers love her authentic presence
- Supportive sister – Her bond with Lennon is true sister goals
5 Interesting Facts About Maisy Stella
Beyond her talents, here are some fascinating facts that surprised me as a fan:
- Born on Friday the 13th – which she finds lucky!
- Avid snowboarder since age 2.
- Plays guitar, piano, ukulele and drums in addition to singing.
- First acting role was a demon child on Supernatural.
- Loves cooking and baking homemade pizza and pasta from scratch.
Maisy Stella‘s Net Worth
According to multiple reports, Maisy Stella has an estimated net worth of around $1 million dollars as of 2022. The bulk of her wealth has come from her acting roles, most notably Nashville.
She likely earned a sizable salary for her 100+ episodes on the show. Maisy also earns income from singing, endorsements, merch sales and other business ventures. As her career continues to thrive, her net worth is expected to steadily increase.
At just 19, the possibilities seem endless for this hardworking talent!